Announcements for Tuesday Dec. 2

Abigail Plankey, Online Editor

Anyone interested in playing soccer this year that would like to participate in the indoor league starting in January. Please sign up to be a part of the team. The sign up is located in the school store and it is due December 10th.

NASSA NASSA NASSA: Attention off-season student/athletes and fit seeking students! Want to get faster, quicker, and stronger for your next sport. Join us for NASSA, we start up again Tuesday December 1st. Brings some friends and teammates and meet us by the main stairs each Tuesday and Thursday at 3:20. No Excuses

Beginning Monday, November 30th, the LMC will switch to a Google sign-up form for ALL lunch hours. If you have 4th, 5th or 6th period LUNCH, PRIVILEGE or RELEASE and wish to come to the LMC, you must sign up using the new online Google form instead of getting a paper pass. After a one-week grace period, students who do not sign up using the Google form will not be admitted to the LMC. The Google form links and instructions have been sent to all student email accounts. The procedure for obtaining study hall passes for any period remain unchanged. If you have questions, please ask an LMC staff member.

All ski trips are full except Brule and the Spring Break trip. Please see Mrs. P. Meyer with any questions.

Military visits in the commons for this week:

Wednesday:

Marines during Lunch Hrs.

Remember to get permission and a pass from your teacher if you wish to attend.

Latino Club: will be meeting this Thursday Dec. 3rd during I/E. Make sure to attend, yearbook pictures will be taken. Meet in Mr. Rueckl homeroom.

Come be an ally for inclusion! Stop by the tech center and visit the Ability Exhibit. This 10 station interactive exhibit is designed to develop allies for people with disabilities, create awareness, and promote the inclusion of people with disabilities by demonstrating respect for others comfort during interactions, and education of the disability issues. Stop by during an off hour or I/E time. We are also open after school 4 pm-7 pm.

Lunch

Dec. 1

Popcorn Chicken Bowl

BBQ Pork Riblet

Veggie, Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage Pizza