Horoscopes week of 10/26/15

Horoscopes week of 10/26/15

Sophie Mariano, Contributor

Aries (March 21- April 19)

By dear, dear Aries. We get it, you’re a bit of a daredevil. People love that about you and my goodness you probably love it about yourself too, but the stars are really pushing for you to be practical this week. No, this does not mean you have to become what you fear most- a boring, no fun, snooze fest, but please push yourself to think about your future you can do it! It is not as scary as it seems.

Taurus (April 20- May 20)

Alrighty, Taurus, I think some congratulations are in order. You have been a kick-butt friend in the past and it has not gone unnoticed. However, the stars regret to inform you that you will be tested this week. Chances are one of your friends will not be as loyal or dependable as you usually are this week. (Idk maybe they’ll like steal your SO or subtweet you, this is indeed high school) Stay strong, Taurus, keep your head up and you will win in the end.

Gemini (May 21- June 20)

I’m not going to sugar coat this, Gemini, you may have a rough day this week. I’m talking a gloomy, nothing is going right, sad music should be playing in the background kind of day. But, my friend, do not fret, because you know what? You are ADAPTABLE you are BEAUTIFUL and you are FULL OF LIFE. One flash of your smile and you can part the clouds and draw the sun right back out so remember to stay positive!

Cancer (June 21- July 22)

You may find yourself crushing on a new cutie this week, Cancer. Wow, this is exciting stuff. Maybe you’ll find the Troy to your Gabriella, the Jim to your Pam, the protective case to your chromebook. Your friends might tell you you’re just being a bit emotional, but follow your heart and maybe you guys can go apple picking together like the thousands of couples you’re secretly jealous of from Instagram.

Leo (July 23- August 22)

You  may have to work in a group this week, Leo but never fear because your creativity will still shine through. You may feel pressure to stick to the status quo and bottle up your ideas but DON’T. The stars think that you’re ideas are top notch, like probably as good as Adele’s newest single. Speak up! Don’t be afraid to be a bit bossy this week, because we all know that you sometimes are.

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Ok my dear sweet Virgo this week is the week of YASSS!! I want you to get excited about the little things and boy oh boy this week will be filled with them.You have a lot on your plate this week don’t you? You seem a bit stressed. Look, you’re smart, you’re practical, but you’re also kind of a worry wart. You need to calm down. You can still study for that test and finish that lab report, but don’t forget to take some time for yourself! Take a quick nap, read a book for fun, listen to a song, (The stars suggest Adele’s newest single, “Hello” it’s 10/10)

Libra (September 23- October 22)

Libra, Libra, Libra… The stars have two things they would like inform you about this week. One, they just realized Libra sounds kind of like zebra and they’re geeking out about it, but don’t blame them they don’t get out much. Two, they applaud you for seeing the best in people but warn you to still be on the lookout for those who will take advantage of your kindness. Try not to let your easygoing attitude cause people to walk all over you this week.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21)

Something might happen this week that will cause some old, bitter feelings to resurface. You may start to obsess over the situation and let those feelings control you in the present. OMG, Scorpio please don’t let this happen! Try to let it go and you will feel so much better. (The stars wanted me to put a Frozen reference here but I refused, sorry Disney.)

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21)

You may face a road block this week, Sagittarius. Actually, you’re probably going to have to deal with a couple. Your optimism has always been something that you’ve been proud of but this week you may need to have something a bit stronger. You can’t always just expect things to get better on their own, Sagittarius, sometimes you have to fix problems yourself. (Just embrace your inner fellow Sagittarius, Taylor Swift. She’s killing it.)

Capricorn (December 22- January 19)

Dear Capricorn,

The stars feel as though you may need a good ol’ fashioned pep talk this week. Let’s be honest here, you’ve been known to be a bit pessimistic sometimes. Maybe you didn’t do as well as you wanted to on that test, maybe you didn’t perform to the best of your ability at your sport this weekend. Who cares?! You rock and there are tons of people out there who agree.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

The stars have a challenge for you this week, Aquarius. CREATE! Paint, draw, build, do whatever you want but just let your artsy side explode. Literally anything you make will be a work of art because it was made by you and you are a work of art too. Really let you emotions take over for once, let it all out. And if you choose to let it all out in a stick figure, so be it.

Pisces (February 19- March 20)

My sweet Pisces, you’re the person who wishes for world peace when you blow out your birthday candles aren’t you? How cute. Your selflessness has not gone unnoticed. You deserve to do something for yourself this week.  Buy yourself that cute scarf or treat yourself to the last cookie in the cookie jar. You’re always telling others how amazing they are so allow them to compliment you too! (Hint: posting a selfie is guaranteed to result in getting people to comment one of the following: “Can I be you??”, “OMG <3”, “You’re so pretty!!” or an assortment of emojis ranging from heart eyes to a thumbs up.)