Announcements for Monday Nov. 30

Abigail Plankey, Online Editor

Clear your library fines with canned food items in the month of November.  You CAN make a difference!

HOPE Club: is sponsoring a plastic bag & paper bag recycling drive.  HOPE Club members are collecting the bags to donate to St. Joseph’s Food Program.  They will use the bags to help distribute food to those in need in our community.  Plastic and paper bags will be collected through Nov. 30th

You can drop them off in the following locations:

Room 2334

The LMC

Outside the main office

Hope Club thanks you for your support!

Anyone interested in playing soccer this year that would like to participate in the indoor league starting in January. Please sign up to be a part of the team. The sign up is located in the school store and it is due December 10th.

NASSA NASSA NASSA: Attention off-season student/athletes and fit seeking students! Want to get faster, quicker, and stronger for your next sport. Join us for NASSA, we start up again Tuesday December 1st. Brings some friends and teammates and meet us by the main stairs each Tuesday and Thursday at 3:20. No Excuses

Beginning Monday, November 30th, the LMC will switch to a Google sign-up form for ALL lunch hours. If you have 4th, 5th or 6th period LUNCH, PRIVILEGE or RELEASE and wish to come to the LMC, you must sign up using the new online Google form instead of getting a paper pass. After a one-week grace period, students who do not sign up using the Google form will not be admitted to the LMC. The Google form links and instructions have been sent to all student email accounts. The procedure for obtaining study hall passes for any period remain unchanged. If you have questions, please ask an LMC staff member.

The Appleton Youth Education Initiative is excited to be hosting a speaker from a professional education consulting firm to help answer YOUR questions about the college application process. The event will be at Appleton West High School in the LGI on Monday, November 30th at 7 p.m. and is open to students from all grades. The presentation, “Myths About the College Application Process”, is guaranteed to help you learn about the ins and outs of applying to college, hope to see you there!

All ski trips are full except Brule and the Spring Break trip. Please see Mrs. P. Meyer with any questions.

Military visits in the commons for this week:

Tuesday:

Marines during Lunch Hrs.

Remember to get permission and a pass from your teacher if you wish to attend.

Packers/Library: The Bear defeated the Packers 17-13 on Thanksgiving.  Congratulations to Kenady Duesterhaus this week’s winner.  Thursday night football takes the Packers to Detroit.

Latino Club: will be meeting this Thursday Dec. 3rd during I/E. Make sure to attend, yearbook pictures will be taken. Meet in Mr. Rueckl homeroom.

Lunch

Nov. 30

Grilled Ham & cheese, Chicken Noodle Soup

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

Meat Lovers, Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage Pizza