Announcements for Friday January 8

Abigail Plankey, Online Editor

Attention, all freshmen! The Easterners Choir of Appleton East High School invites you to attend SNOWBALL, the All-City, Freshmen Winter Formal.  The dance takes place this Saturday, January 9, 2016, from 7:30 to 10:30 PM in the East High School Commons.  This year’s theme is “A Frosted Formal.” Tickets cost $8 in advance, and $10 at the door.  Tickets will be on sale at your schools during lunch hours or after school this week starting on Wednesday!  Only FRESHMEN are allowed to purchase tickets.  Make sure you have your school ID to purchase tickets and to enter the dance. Celebrate the new year in style with a night of dancing and fun!  

Attention Latino Club members! We will be meeting this Thursday during I/E January 7th in Mr. Ruechl’s room. Make sure to attend and bring a friend.

Attention all Hmong Club students! All Hmong club meeting for the month of January will only be for global week performers. Our next club meeting will be next Tuesday, January 12th. All performers and stage help are required to be there. If you are automatically requested and you are not a Global week performer or helper, please let your teachers know where you will be doing next week Tuesday I/E time. Thank you!

Attention: HOSA Members – This Friday (Jan. 8th) we are taking our HOSA group picture for the yearbook.  Be sure to wear your HOSA t-shirt!  See you Friday during I/E in the LGI!

Lunch

Jan. 8

All-American Rolleto

Pesto Cheeseburger

Veggie, Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage Pizza