Announcements for Thursday Jan. 21

Abigail Plankey, Online Editor

All ladies that are coming out for Women’s Track this spring. Please sign up in I/E with Coach Shadick for a meeting on THURSDAY JAN 21st in the GYM.  If you are interested in coming out, but cannot make the meeting please see/contact Coach Shadick in room 1080 or 2349. 

All boys that are coming out for Mens Track this spring. Please sign up in I/E with Coach R. Salm for a meeting on THURSDAY JAN 21ST in the GYM. If you are interested in coming out, but cannot make the meeting please see/contact Coach R. Salm in Student Services.

The fine lists have been posted in the Main Office window. Please check all three fine lists and take care of your obligations within the next week.

Attention HOSA Members:  A couple reminders for you – this Friday Jan. 22nd we will be having a meeting during IE in the LGI.  North HOSA members will be participating in the LLS lemon challenge.  Also – if you plan to compete at HOSA State – forms & payment is due.  See you all Friday!

Juniors and Seniors: On Monday January 25th from 5:45-6:30p.m. Appleton North will offer a Financial Aid Presentation in the LGI for students and parents.   Chuck Erickson, Associate Director of Admissions at Lawrence University, and Dave Stringham, Manager of Thrivent Financial College Planning Program will be guest speakers.  They will offer families an overview of the FAFSA and the CSS Profile Form.

The Appleton United Girls hockey team plays the Lakeshore Lightning tonight at 7pm in at Ozaukee Ice Center in Mequon.   Good Luck Girls!

Lunch

Jan. 21

Pizza Sticks & Sauce

Bacon Cheeseburger

Veggie, Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage Pizza