Announcements for Friday Jan. 22

Abigail Plankey, Online Editor

The fine lists have been posted in the Main Office window. Please check all three fine lists and take care of your obligations within the next week.

Attention HOSA Membersif you plan to compete at HOSA State – forms & payment is due. 

Juniors and Seniors: On Monday January 25th from 5:45-6:30p.m. Appleton North will offer a Financial Aid Presentation in the LGI for students and parents.   Chuck Erickson, Associate Director of Admissions at Lawrence University, and Dave Stringham, Manager of Thrivent Financial College Planning Program will be guest speakers.  They will offer families an overview of the FAFSA and the CSS Profile Form.

The 7th annual SOAR Basketball Game will take place in the North gym next Saturday, January 30th. Doors open at 9:30am, and the game will begin at 10:00am. Entrance to the game is free, and your attendance would be greatly appreciated. Bring your friends and family, too!  It would be awesome to have a large student section for this event. T-shirts will be sold during the game for $10, and all profits go directly to SOAR of the Fox Cities. See you there!

Attention all those interested in attending the Model United Nations Conference this March. You need to decide which country you would like to represent by Wednesday, January 27th. Please check Google classroom so you know how to submit your country request.

Lunch

Jan. 22

Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

California Ranch Chicken Sandwich

Meat Lovers, Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage Pizza