Announcements for Monday Feb. 1

Abigail Plankey, Online Editor

Annual Coffee House: Like to get your caffeine buzz on? Like to listen to ROCKIN bands that play neato music and listen to your favorite poetry?  Like to chill with your friends and say “hey, I’m having a pretty good time?” THEN!! Come to the annual coffee house Friday, February 5th. Coffeehouse will be held at Copper Rock downtown.  It starts at 7pm and costs $3 at the door.  Coffee, hot chocolate, and specialty drinks will be sold at discount prices and Student Council will be providing baked goods and popcorn.  Trivia games with prizes are also in the line-up.  All money raised will be donated to the MS Foundation of Wisconsin.  Hope to see you all there!    

Do you want to be the envy of all your friends when you have band groupies? Then get your band together to play Annual Coffee House on February 5th. To be part of the lineup, let Vidushri Mehrotra know.  To those about to rock, we salute you.

Tennis: There is FREE tennis apparel available in Mr. Burt’s room, 1321 to any student interested.  First come, first serve.  Apparel will be available until Feb. 5th.

Join the Appleton United Girls hockey team tonight at 8:30pm when they host the Fond Du Lac Warbirds at the Appleton Family Ice Center.  Free admission for students with activity passes and teachers with AASD ID.  Good Luck Girls!

Attention Cast of THE LITTLE MERMAID—there will be a brief 10 min. meeting immediately after school today in the auditorium—Monday, Feb. 1st.  It is very important that all cast members attend.  Important information will be discussed.  Once again there is a very important meeting in the auditorium immediately after school for all cast members of THE LITTLE MERMAID.  The meeting will last about 10 minutes.  Please be prompt.

LMC/Coffeehouse: The North coffeehouse takes place this Friday at Copperock downtown.  Sign up in the LMC to present your poetry/prose or share your music talent and your entry to the event is free. 

Snow better time to read!  Are you snow book ready?  If not, stop by the LMC!

If you plan to take an AP test this spring, all AP registration forms and payments are due in the main office by February 24th. Please see your AP teacher for forms or pick one up in the main office.

Lovestruck week begins Monday, February 8th.  Be sure to show your school spirit by participating in the dress up days.  Monday is Stop Light Day.  If you are taken- wear red, if you have a crush on someone- wear yellow, and if you are single- wear green.  Tuesday will be Black Out Day.  Wednesday will be Pajama Day day, Thursday will be Twin Day, so find your best friend and look identical, and Friday will be Red, white, and pink to celebrate Valentine’s Day.  The pep rally will be the highlight of the fun filled week so be sure to show your competitiveness.  Student Council hopes you have a great Lovestruck week!

Lunch

Feb. 1

Pizza Sticks & Sauce

Honey Mustard Chicken Melt

Meat Lovers, Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage Pizza