Announcements for Monday May 2

Abigail Plankey, Online Editor

Summer Internship The AASD is once again offering 2 summer internships to high school students. Mile of Music Summer Internship and Appleton Downtown Inc. Summer Internship. Both internships involve planning, organizing and marketing various community projects including the Mile of Music! Students engaged in either internship will have the opportunity to network with community members and will acquire skills needed in future careers. Internships look amazing on a college application and are sure to stand out on your resume. Registration Forms for either summer internship can be picked up in guidance or in the school store. Applications are due May 18th to Mrs. Dechant. If you have questions about the Mile of Music Internship, please contact Mrs. Dechant via email or in person in room 1101.  

All seniors interested in attending Fox Valley Technical College are invited and encouraged to attend a Senior Explore Day. The Explore Day is set for Tuesday, May 10th from 3pm to 6 pm at FVTC. The registration form is available in the counseling office. Please complete the form and return to Mrs. Christopher ASAP. Refreshments will be provided.

Dear Students/Mother’s Day: Do you know what’s coming up on May 10th? Mother’s Day! Don’t wait till the last minute to buy a gift. The Garden Club will be selling four packs of starter Marigolds and Zinas for your Mother/Grandmother. Beat the rush at the florists and get your flowers from North’s very own Garden Club for only $5.00 each. Look for us in the commons at Lunch May 2-6 or until we are sold out.

Attention Seniors!!! It is time to order your Senior T-ShirtsEach senior received an email with a link how to order them. The deadline is May 6th at 12:00 PM.  There will be no late orders accepted. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Dickenson in Student Services. Thank you!

Lunch

May 2

Meatball Pizza Sub

Cajun Cheeseburger

Meat Lovers, Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage Pizza